Thursday, March 12, 2009

SAFEWORK 2010 ADDS TOM EARLY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH PLUS TO ITS ROSTER

I am pleased to announce that Tom Early, Executive Director of Health Plus, has taken the SafeWork 2010 Pledge!

Established in 1984 by Lutheran Medical Center (LMC), Health Plus provides coordinated healthcare and improves access to care for a diverse and growing number of uninsured New Yorkers in Southwest Brooklyn. Today, Health Plus serves the five boroughs of New York and Nassau County and covers nearly 270,000 members.

To view the growing list of CEOs who have signed the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, click here.

And what is the Pledge? It is very simple:

I am committed to addressing the issue of domestic violence in the workplace. I recognize that domestic violence impacts my employees, my company and my business. Therefore, I pledge to take action, lead change, and raise awareness as a member of SafeWork 2010.

CEOs sign the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, committing to address the impact of domestic violence in their workplace. To help them learn more about SafeWork 2010, they receive an awesome CEO Action Kit created by Safe Horizon and CAEPV provided by the generous support of The Allstate Foundation.

If you are interested in having your CEO sign the SafeWork 2010 Pledge, contact Joanna Colangelo at Safe Horizon at joanna.colangelo@safehorizon.org.

No comments: